Mag. Andreas Raffeiner GmbH (referred to hereinafter as “Raffeiner”; see legal notice for contact details) takes the privacy and security of your personal data very seriously, and strictly adheres to the rules of the data protection legislation. This Privacy Statement explains how Mag. Andreas Raffeiner GmbH processes your personal information collected through this website (www.studien-monitor.at) and describes your rights and our obligations when doing so.
Raffeiner is responsible for processing your personal information provided on this website.
2. Processing of Personal Data
If you use our website, personal data will be processed.
Personal data – as defined by EU General Data Protection Regulation – is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. This information includes your name, your address, your telephone number, your birth date and your IP address.
3. Use of Contact Form and Online Application Form
If you voluntarily provide your personal data on this website, Raffeiner will use these data explicitly for the purpose for which they were gathered.
- Any details entered in the contact form will be used exclusively for processing and responding to your inquiries.
- Data provided as part of an application will be stored electronically exclusively for application management and applicant selection. In case application does not lead to an employment contract, application documents will be deleted after end of candidate selection procedure and no later than 6 months thereafter – unless applicant provides a written consent for a longer storage period.
In no event will data be sold or otherwise transferred to third parties. Any inquiry via online contact form or online application form requires agreement to this Privacy Statement.
4. Access to Website
If you access our website, by default the following information will be transmitted and stored in the log files by default:
- Type and version of your browser
- Operating system of your computer
- Web page from which access is made (referrer URL)
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
Raffeiner is not able to assign data to a specific person. None of these data will be merged with other data sources. Data will be deleted at the end of session.
6. Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps from Google Inc. to show the geographic location of the company. By using this website, you agree that your personal data are collected and processed by Google Inc., its agents or any third party.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the ongoing processing and use of data by Google Inc., as well as your rights and setting options for protection of your privacy, please refer to Google data protection information: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
7. References to other Websites
This website may contain references to other websites (“links”), which are not subject to this Privacy Statement. Raffeiner has no influence on whether their operators comply with the data protection legislation and takes no responsibility for accuracy, topicality and completeness of the information provided there.
8. Rights of the Persons affected
Personal data will be treated confidentially and in accordance with legal requirements. The user has the right to information, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection. For any related request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with appropriate proof of your identity.
9. Update of Privacy Statement and Contact Details
Please note that Raffeiner may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We call upon you to check this Privacy Statement regularly in order to be informed about relevant rules at any time.
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we would be happy to answer all questions regarding your personal data and the processing thereof. If you have any questions that cannot be answered by this Privacy Statement or if you wish more detailed information on some aspects, please contact our data protection officer:
Mag. Andreas Raffeiner
Mag. Andreas Raffeiner GmbH
If you have any other queries, please contact email@example.com.